A complete audit trail of transactions is maintained. Information on all sales is instantly available to the accountant without having to transfer to an accounting package.
Flexible reporting is available with many combinations of report. For example:
- Transactions can be listed by payment method for reconciling end of day cash, different credit cards type and cheques.
- Reports on proceeds made for each event, split by ticket type and area.
- Reports on concessions and membership attendance.
- Separate handling of hospitality components of ticket prices (for example amount allocated for pre-match meal or entertainment).
- Audit trail reports, or reports by Date, Ticket Type or Payment Method.
- Reports on total membership.
Different levels of detail are available on all reports ranging from totals over a period, to individual transaction listing purchaser’s name, account, seat number, area and ticket type.
Maintenance of customer accounts for those that pay on account – invoicing, statements and chasing payment.
A full accounting system including sales, purchase and nominal ledgers, financial reporting, vat accounting etc. is available as an option. This means that you do not need to run a separate accounting package and have to duplicate data between systems.